Starcraft2: Tell us ur fav race!

Go down

Starcraft2: Tell us ur fav race!

Post  grandborn on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:12 pm

Hello guys. This topic is devoted to tellin others just which galactic civilisation ur rly lookin forward to playin as on the upcomin PC game Starcraft 2. Just post it here and give a reason y, and for bloomin sake keep the noise down incase the Queen of Blades comes charging at ur doorstep LOL.

The race I'm especially looking forward to playin as are the Terrans. Being descendants of humans of Earth, I would stick up for them anyday! Im also lookin forward 2 the Protoss coz of all their cool equipment and coolness Cool . I spit on the Zerg coz they are responsible for the killing and transforming of many races, as well the ones who eventually made the Queen of Blades, a Zerg/Terran hybrid. If they didnt capture Sarah Kerigan and infusd her with zerg genes, the story would unfold alot better for the Protoss and Terrans.
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Starcraft2: Tell us ur fav race!

Post  Crazyt on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Hows that race called which has units that can move underground? Thats prolly my favourite. Im not really into starcraft 2 yet Embarassed

Crazyt. Also known as Triforce
Crazyt
King Bowser
King Bowser

View user profile http://wiilovenintendo.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post  grandborn on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:46 pm

That race is the Zerg. They were enhanced from larvae forms ages ago when the Xel'naga, a genetics race, improved their skills and abilities. The Xel'Naga created the Zerg an Overmind to rule them all. They eventually began taking over other planets and assimilating (taking over their minds) the races on those planets, making the Swarm. The Overmind eventually killed the Xel'Naga, and only a few of their ancient, grand artifacts remain. As the storyline develops, they capture the Terran psionic Sarah Kerrigan, who is the friend of Jim Raynor. Jim Raynor is one of the Terran heroes. After capturing Kerrigan, they encase her in a crystalis, like a caterpillar cacoon, where she eventually gets infused with zerg genes and comes out as the Queen of Blades. Jim Raynor has ever since been blaming himself for not having protected Kerrigan from the Swarm. Even later in the story, the Overmind gets destroyed by the Protoss, and Kerrigan goes on to realise the purpose of her creation, she will lead the Zerg to a future of total galactic dominion with her enhanced psionic powers and strength as the Zerg leader. Now, she and her Zerg forces have remained quiet despite they now have the power to wipe out all life in the Koprulaz sector of the galaxy.

Generally, the Zerg race are the more evil faction, instinctively wanting domination. But, the Xel'Naga arent evil, because they also genetically enhanced the Protoss into the great psionic beings they are now, who believe in good practices and want to save their planet Aiur and the galaxy. The Terrans werent created by the Xel'Naga however, they were descendants of a failed warp-traveling exile of unwanted people on Earth years ago, who eventually met up again on their different planets and created several groups.

I hope this info has been helpful to you Very Happy
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazyt on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:55 pm

Hehe, nice that was most helpful Very Happy

Is there already a release date for the game?

Crazyt. Also known as Triforce
Crazyt
King Bowser
King Bowser

View user profile http://wiilovenintendo.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post  grandborn on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Not yet. But i hope it will be soon. Check this link if u want info on all the races, units and other features, comin straight from Blizzard!

www.starcraft2.com
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum