Favourite Class and Why

Go down

Favourite Class and Why

Post  Paperclip on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:01 pm

Hey, thought I'd start up a new topic so I though we could discuss our favourite classes and why we like them. I'll go first.

I like warlocks because classes with pets entertain me and I also enjoy warlocks lore (always been a fan of dark magic and demons). I like how every talent spec. changes how the class plays dramatically.With affliction for example, you can take on 3 or more equal level mobs and come out with almost full health and mana, also you can probably solo any "group quests" you get if you play smart. Groups also like warlocks because of their soulstones, healthstones and ritual of summoning. Fast levelling, fun grinding (well as fun as it gets anyway) curses, demons, free mounts and more. Whats not to like?

Now discuss your favourite class and feel free to ask any questions, it's a discussion after all. Very Happy
Paperclip
Koopaling
Koopaling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favourite Class and Why

Post  Crazyt on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:37 pm

It isn't hard for my to choose my favourite class because i only have played a paladin and druid seriously so far. But between these two I must go for the paladin. One year ago, when i was a complete rookie i chosen this class because it could heal himself, im glad i did it its really helpful to be able to heal yourself in the heat of battle without having to use potions. Classes i still want to try out by far most are the hunter and warlock Very Happy

Crazyt. Also known as Triforce
Crazyt
King Bowser
King Bowser

View user profile http://wiilovenintendo.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Paperclip on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:15 pm

Hunters and warlocks are possibly the two fastest levelling classes in the game. Warlocks have almost zero downtime (eating, drinking, bandaging) while hunters shouldn't really take damage as they have their own mini-tank pet. Both classes have a very high DPS output compared to a holy paladins so you'll notice quite a difference. However their survivability isn't anything close to that of a paladin's, but they both have ways to deal with aggro and damage. Warlocks can wither use their Voidwalker pet to tank (like the hunter) or "Drain-Tank" which is where you tank for your pet. If the hunter gets too much aggro he can "feign death" which removes all aggro and makes the monsters attack somone else. If you want to know more just ask because, conveniently my highest level characters are a warlock and hunter.
Paperclip
Koopaling
Koopaling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grandborn on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 pm

My fav classes hav to be the paladin, warrior and shaman!

I like the paladin becoz it has healing powers which make up loads for its slightly less tough defences than warrior, and it maims undead loads better than any other class!

I liek warrior coz its the classic 'knight in shining armour' and with their high HP, high defences and prtty good tanking and DPs abilities they rock loads more!

finally i like the shaman coz they r arguably the most overpowered pve class in the game, with totems to buff them, long range spells, healing AND good melee combat AND... the chance to dual weild givin it a good secondary DPS characteristic. Also their storylines r prty kool!

But i absolutely h8 the rogues, one coz they r sneaky and... kinda heartless, making them a class i wouldnt ever choose first on a MMO, they hav low armour for melee attackers AND since they own loads in pvp, iv grown to dislike them even further coz they always own me with their invisibility skills and instant pwnage attacks. Mad Evil or Very Mad
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpha Twin on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:39 pm

Unlike Grand i Love my rogue, Being able to make the opening move(ambush Very Happy) and cutting through an enemy faster than anyone else is appealing, i like the idea of an assassin and such plus the amounts of crits is great, i dont like warriors so much the get a bit boring just running in and attacking in melle with a few different moves.
Alpha Twin
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum