WoW addons

Go down

WoW addons

Post  Crazyt on Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Add-ons can improve your game drastically by making things easier for you. It surely is worth the little amount of effort you put into them.

The add-on I proved most useful to myself is Questhelper , Questhelper helps you at doing your quests. It gets you to your items you might need to get for a quest by using line’s to get quickly from your start point to the objective. In short terms: it tells you how to complete all your quests while walking as little as possible.

You can get your Questhelper add-on here: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/9924/

How can I install a add-on? In 4 easy steps
1. Download the add-on
2. Extract the add-on to your wow add-on directory.
3. Your WoW folder is placed here C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\Add-on's\
4. Start up the game. At your character selection screen there will be a Add-on's button in the left bottom corner, click this it will show all add-on's currently installed Klik deze aan. If the addon has a V infront of it , it will be loaded , if not it will not be shown ingame. If ''out of date'''shows up when you try to run the addon you must click the "Load Outdated Add-on's" option.

Happy questing Very Happy

Crazyt. Also known as Triforce
Crazyt
King Bowser
King Bowser

View user profile http://wiilovenintendo.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Addons I Reccomend

Post  Paperclip on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:31 pm

Some other addons I reccomend giving a shot are: "Auctioneer", this helps amazingly, basically what it does is scan the auction house and can give you a good price to sell your stuff at and can do alot more. "Dominos", This is a UI interface mod that basically improves on blizzards action bars in my opinion. "Cartographer" This is a map addon that shows ever location and even lets you make your own points and make a waypoint to them, which is an arrow on the screen pointing to the destination. Fianlly a less useful addon called "Ludwig", its a database of almost every item in the game, and best of all if you have auctionerr and your not at an auctionhouse you just search for the item in Ludwig's database and then auctioneer will tell you the price for it. You install theese mods the same was as Crazyt described above and if you need any help just gimme a shout.
Paperclip
Koopaling
Koopaling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WoW addons

Post  Crazyt on Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:09 pm

I gave the ''Auctioneer" and "Cartographer" a try, I love the Auctioneer pretty easy in use after you get used to it. I already got myself a bargain ( I hope Wink ) The Cartographer is nice, easy way to find you way and looking for certain level area's. haven't installed the other addons yet, but I certainly will this afternoon Razz

Crazyt. Also known as Triforce
Crazyt
King Bowser
King Bowser

View user profile http://wiilovenintendo.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Paperclip on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:11 am

Personally I deleted Dominos because I didn't understand how to use it, I listed just incase anyone has more patience than me. tongue
Paperclip
Koopaling
Koopaling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grandborn on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:44 pm

I'm not really bothered by WoW addons atm. I may need em wen im lvl 50+ but for now im fine without them. =)
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paperclip on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Addons aren't supposed to be necessary. The're just there to make your life much easier. I dont think I could play WoW without some of my addons, especially "Necrosis" for warlocks.
Paperclip
Koopaling
Koopaling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grandborn on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Wats necrosis? i never heard of it b4 =S.
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paperclip on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm

It's an addon for warlocks, it does things like count soul shards, alert you if the target is enslaveable or banishable, tells you when you enter "shadow trance", contains buttons for all your curses and demon spells, tells you how long your DoTs have left before they wear off. It's really handy (if your a warlock Razz)
Paperclip
Koopaling
Koopaling

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  grandborn on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:30 pm

lol, kool. I dont thnk ill ever use them just coz it seems not rly worth it, and my parents would get mad if i ended up downloading malware!
grandborn
Koopa Troopa
Koopa Troopa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum